Did you know...
If your carpet is NOT cleaned by hot water extraction AT LEAST once every 12-18 months, it will void the manufacturer's warranty. Not only does cleaning help get out any allergens trapped in the carpet and aids in keeping your home hygienic, it will also keep your wallet happy in case an issue arises. Our deep cleaning method involves no harsh chemicals, just a mild soap and hot water.
Have you ever tried to clean a carpet stain but found it had reappeared the following day? Or that your cleaning job had ruined your carpet?
Well, you're not alone! Carpet cleaning can be TRICKY.
Here are some great tips from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (source: floor trends magazine)
1. Do NOT vigorously SCRUB a stain, but blot instead! Scrubbing not only frays carpet fibers but also pushes the stain deeper into the carpet as well.
2. Act fast! The longer you wait, the more the stain absorbs into the carpet fibers and the harder it is to remove.
3. Use the RIGHT carpet cleaner. Not any household cleaner will do! (the G.Fried stain remover we sell in store works great!)
4. Don't use too much chemical to clean. Saturating your carpet with a cleaning solution will lead to damaged fibers.
5. Have your carpets cleaned professionally every 12 to 18 months. Just like you see a dentist for your teeth even though you brush daily, your carpets need a professional cleaning every year !
Customers love our certified technicians, and trust our company.
We are not satisfied with just being "ok" or "pretty good."
Excellence starts with us.
Carpets can look better after a pass with the vacuum, but are they truly clean? Dirt, stains, and odors can hide deep in the fibers of your flooring. To get a deep clean, you need to hire a professional cleaning team. G. Fried Carpet Cleaning provides fast, effective results for homeowners with carpet flooring in and around Bergen County, NJ.
Our affordable rates and quick service make it easy to have a cleaner, healthier home in just a few hours. We offer ongoing customer service to give you the best results and help you keep your floors beautiful for years. Marc (the owners son) and Corey have years of experience and are certified to ensure that your carpet gets the best treatment.
Cleaner Carpet, Happier Home
A clean carpet offers many benefits to your home. These changes may seem small, but over months and years, they can make a huge impact on your everyday life. Having carpet means maintaining it properly. Part of that responsibility is requesting a deep cleaning for your carpet every so often. But what other benefits do you get when you choose a professional carpet cleaner? Here are some of the best reasons to clean your flooring: